I went through my posts to find out if this was true – and to my surprise, it was. Even though I spam my face on blog posts, I never really write much about my goals, my aspirations, my everyday thoughts, my personal struggles, and my relationships. I think this is natural, because I’m not an introspective person at all, my relationships are my own business, and I’m quick to contain and eliminate any struggles I might be having.
First of all, this is my face. Please take the time to get acquainted with my face. 😀
My name is Jen. I am in my early 20s, I’m a mix of Chinese, Filipino and Spanish blood, and I’m five feet tall. In my natural state, I have brown hair and amber eyes, but I like wearing red or black contact lenses because I think they make me look like a ghost. 😀
I have a mum and a dad and three adorable baby brothers. They’re teens now but they’ll always be babies to me! 😛
MY GOALS AND PLANS
I’m a list-maker, goal-setter, and plan-executor extraordinaire. Nothing makes me quite as happy as ticking off the little boxes next to my to-do notes and checklists in Evernote and Google Keep.
For example, my short-term goals include:
– to travel to one new country annually, starting next year
– to be top 1 in my law school batch
– to enroll in an MA or MBA program
– to be a nicer person.
My bigger goals are too many, but they include being a published author and becoming senior state prosecutor someday.
DELVING INTO MY MIND
i.e. What Makes Jen Tick. Hahaha. So I took the test for multiple intelligence, and this is what I got.
See? My intrapersonal score is very low. That’s why my posts aren’t very introspective.
I’ve been taking the MBTI test ever since I was I think 18, and I’ve only gotten one result – ENTJ. I’m glad, because I think ENTJ is the best type there is. *holds up hand to silence the complaints* Deal with it! 😛
I think you can pretty much gauge my personality according to my test results.
IF I WENT TO HOGWARTS, I’D BE SORTED TO…
I’ve never gotten any other result. I wouldn’t mind Ravenclaw, but I’m GLAD I was never sorted into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. They just seem like a bunch of people I wouldn’t like. Interestingly, when a friend of mine made me take a test to see which Divergent faction I’d belong to, I got Erudite.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
– I know how to count in Polish! 😛
– My favourite colours are black and red.
– I’m very interested in occult and mythology.
– Contrary to popular belief, I’m not an atheist. I’m more of a non-denominational theist.
– I’m a morning person!
– I can play 5 musical instruments, but I can’t read notes. 😦
– I work for the government, and I attend law school when I feel like it.
– I was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder (psychopathy spectrum), which I think is hilarious because I’m really extroverted. 😛 That’s why my alternative title for this blog is The Diary of a Part-time Psychopath.
BOOKS, MUSIC, MOVIES
– I love Tim Burton movies!
– My favourite movie genres include horror, documentaries, suspense, comedies, and I’llkillyouifyoutellanyonebutIlikechickflickslikeLegallyBlonde.
– My music genres are metal, classic rock, opera, classical music, classical crossover, punk revival, metalcore and post-hardcore.
– My favourite podcast is Welcome to Night Vale!
– My favourite anime character is Suzuya Juuzou!
– My favourite TV series are Supernatural, Constantine, Criminal Minds, Hannibal, American Horror Story, and Gossip Girl. Yeah, the last is drastically different but Blair Waldorf and I have pretty much the same personality.
– My favourite GoT characters are Stannis Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister. Stannis torched his daughter for the Lord of Light, btw. Oh, was that a spoiler for you? LOL sry.
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST…
This is my favourite person in the whole, entire universe. I know he’s going to choke/kill/strangle me for putting this up here but I’M SORRY IT WAS TOO AWESOME I HAD TO DO IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. *dies*
AND WE’RE DONE!
Whew. I’m glad to get that over with. This post ended up not being very introspective, after all, but oh well. I’ll do better next time.
I hope you guys have a nice weekend! And Happy Independence Day to all my Filipino friends out there. Mabuhay!
Thanks for reading.