…and I don’t even know why.
Or wait. Maybe I do. Looking at you, sugar-free Monster. You’re entirely at fault as to why I’m like this right now.
But not to complain. At least it’s dark and cold and quiet, and there are no people around to annoy me. I can do handstands all day and nobody would see/care, which I guess is nice.
Random Thoughts Going Through My Head:
1. I should get a tattoo of an Audrey Kawasaki or Chiara Bautista painting.
2. But no, tattoos hurt and my mum will get mad at me.
3. But I really want a tattoo…
4. No, bad idea, scrap that.
5. I should wear my spiderbites again.
6. That’s another bad idea.
7. Jen Jen Jen Jennnn hurry up and process your red passport ASAP! It’s your first overseas travel for 2015 and you cannot mess this up.
8. Do I really want to visit Indonesia in April?
9. Oh shit. I have a huge crush on this guy and I have to make sure that he never, ever, ever finds out because I don’t want him to think I’m creepy and stop talking to me.
10. Maybe stop complimenting him so much, too. Just…act normal.
11. What is normal?
12. I ate chicken for lunch and now I want to throw up. I think my one week of being vegetarian will have a lasting effect on my future food choices.
13. I should just not go to Germany in August and go somewhere else. Attend Graspop in Belgium, maybe? Or go to Russia? Czech Republic?
14. I need to buy more black clothes. Is there such a thing as an addiction to black clothes?
15. I need to get this song un-stuck from my head.
16. I should sleep more.
17. Or change my sleeping patterns.
18. I should stop using both hands when eating or drinking something.
19. THE CHIMPUNK CHEEKS HAVE TO GO!
20. All right, Jen, time for a nap. zzzz.